Thursday 9 December 2010

enokae... Where do you find them?

enokae was born and raised in Ireland and was a graphic designer for ten years before switching to photography. This was perhaps the best move for the now London based photographer because after spending a decade giving business brand identity, (his work can still be seen on the streets of Dublin...), he has seen what works commercially and in turn, what people want.
enokae first makes sure his models are have stunning features (cheekbones, strong jaw lines, oozing sex), captures every angle and spends hours exploring them in post production. This is not to say he cannot make us 'normies' look stunning. He once threw me into a simple Topman jacket and tee, took a few snaps, put his own flavour into the cleaning up and BAM! People who hadn't seen me for years until that pic on Facebook were (a bit too) shocked on how the photo made me look taller and younger. I had to keep telling them 'But, that's not ME!... Well, yes, it is me... But an enokae version of me...' Friends were confused.
His final result is clean, expensive, sexy and secretive.
Watch him.















No comments:

Post a Comment